You're on your way
1. Join the Method CommunityCreate an account with us to easily book classes and view the upcoming schedule.
2. Prepare for your first Class
Before Your Ride
Arrive Early *
Arrive at least 15 minutes before the class starts. Our Front Desk Team will ensure you're ready to go!
Bike Set up
Our team will assist you with your bike set up! Our Keiser M3i Bikes have four adjustment abilities to ensure the optimal position for your ride.
We've Got You Covered:
- New Keiser M3i spin bikes
- Complimentary sweat towel
- Complimentary lockers
- Showers with Complimentary toiletries, grooming and towel service
What To Bring
Cycling shoes **
Our bikes are compatible with the SPD clips. Don't have your own? We got you covered! Just ask our staff to grab your size.
Highly suggested however we also have padded seat covers.
Bring a water bottle! We have reusable Method water bottles or Happy Water for purchase if you forget yours.
* Late arrivals will be at risk to losing your reservation.
** Limited number of shoes and sizes available for rental
3. Stay Connected